Sunday, December 19, 2010

Caught the blogging bug!!!!


After reading all the stitching blogs, I decided to try this for myself. I guess I will start by telling a little about myself. I have a simple little life, family, church on Sunday and work, thats about all there is. On my time off from everything I love to cross stitch. I learned how to stitch from a dear lady that is no longer with us when I was a young girl, I guess I was around 13yrs. when I learned. Took a break from it when I had all my children, raising 4babies dont lend much time for cross stitching. But alas my children are now older, 13yrs, 12yrs, and 8yrs, respectfully and they dont have much time for Mommy anymore, so I find I have a little extra time for me. So here I am back to stitching and loving it. I have finished two ornaments this season for my tree. I am now working on a Christmas banner kit. It is unusally cold this winter here in Louisiana so I am staying inside alot more stitching. Well thats all there is about me ,hope yall enjoy my little space on the web!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and deciding to follow it. You became my 200th Follower so I just had to become your 1st!

    I also featured your blog on mine.

    http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2010/12/i-hit-200-followers.html

    I can't wait to see more of your work.

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the world of blogging! I am following you due to coletta's kitchen featuring you (see above comment). If you're interested, here's my blog:

    http://mydevotionalthoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for becoming a follower of my blog :)

    and welcome to the blogging world!

    Your ornaments are really adorable. Hope you had a great Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I came to your blog because of Colletta's Kitchen Sink, she is my good friend and she recommended your blog.
    I drive truck for fedex. I love to come to Louisiana. It is my favorite state.
    I blog about our travels in the truck.
    Keep blogging.

    ReplyDelete