Monday, December 27, 2010

My Crazy Monday!!!!

 My Monday began when the elec. went out this morning at 7am. We were out of lights till 10am, Thank God for gas heaters! I am trying to take it easy today cause I have to go to the Dr. today about my back. I am really nervous about it. First time I see the orthopaedic for my back, I was diagnosed 8yrs. ago with spondylothesis. In those 8yrs. it has become very painful, the MRI I took a couple of months ago showed a hernated disk, muscle spurs and pinched nerves. I am very nervous about seeing Dr. Holland but hoping he can do something so I am not in so much pain.     
  We had a nice quiet Christmas with my parents and my sister. Troy is working so it was just me and the kids this Christmas. I am especially enjoying my 4day holiday. But I am ready to get back to work. Went in this morning to see if I left my checkbook at work, my little room is a mess. I know Joe is trying his best to do my work while I am off but it is just not how I would do it. If yall dont know I am housekeeper for a psych hospital for senior citizens. I take alot of pride in how clean I keep my hospital, so no matter how hard the person that takes my place works, its just not how I would do it,LOL.
 I don't have much time for stitching lately, but when I do am working on a Alma Lynn pic. called "Nail Diva" It is really cute and will go in my twin daughters room when I am finished. I am also working on a Silk ribbon embroidery Wedding Sampler for my nephew and his future wife for there wedding in March, its a big undertaking so I hope I can get it done.LOL
I also love to do painting on fabric with ballpoint paints. It fast and fun to do. I made a doily yesterday and will do the scarf today I hope. It will be really cute to use in my daughters room, really colorful. Well that is all for now. Off to get ready for dr.

1 comment: